The Nutrition 3rd year students from UKM are now present to you the Fit & Fun Carnival with the mission, to promote healthy eating and increase the physical activity in the family-based society around Kuala Lumpur so as to reduce the risk of non-communicable diseases.
We aim to :
- increase the knowledge about healthy diet that is easy to be implemented in our daily life.
- raise public awareness regards the importance of physical activity.
- assess the nutritional status and current health status of the community.
- reduce the prevalence of non-communicable diseases in the community.
A lot of activities will be carried out, especially the NINJA RUN. Finished medals and certificates will be provided to all participants. .
Feel bored with the ordinary aerobic exercise? We are now adding the Zumba session, let's workout with more spirit and energetic. You will not regret to join this!
After the NINJA RUN, FREE simple clinical examination is provided to participants. The examinations include:
- Blood Glucose Test
- Blood Cholesterol Test
- Body Composition Analysis
So, what are you waiting for? Let's bring along your family members, together STAY FIT, GET HEALTHY. See you on 5th December 2015.